The Ford Mustang Hoonicorn v1 is a one-of-a-kind custom car built by Hoonigan Racing Division for professional rally driver Ken Block. It is based on a 1965 Ford Mustang body, but it has been extensively modified to include a twin-turbocharged V8 engine, all-wheel drive, and a host of other performance upgrades.
The Hoonicorn v1 is one of the most popular and iconic custom cars in the world, and for good reason. It is incredibly powerful, agile, and fun to drive. It has also been featured in numerous videos and TV shows, including Ken Block’s Gymkhana series.
If you are a fan of the Hoonicorn v1, or simply appreciate well-made custom cars, then you will be happy to know that there is a free 3D model of the car available online. The model is in the classic black livery, and it is of very high quality.
The model is available in FBX format, which is compatible with most 3D software packages. It also includes UDIM textures, which allow for easy and efficient material application.
To download the free 3D model of the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn v1 in the classic black livery, simply Click in the button bellow.
Once you have downloaded the model, you can import it into your 3D software package and start working on your project. Whether you are creating a 3D animation, a video game, or simply want to render a realistic image of the car, this model is the perfect starting point.
Tips for Using the Model
Here are a few tips for using the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn v1 3D model:
- The model is in FBX format, which is compatible with most 3D software packages. However, you may need to install an FBX importer if your software does not support it natively.
- The model includes UDIM textures, which allow for easy and efficient material application. To use the UDIM textures, you will need to import them into your 3D software package and assign them to the appropriate materials.
- The model is highly detailed, so it may be necessary to adjust the render settings in your 3D software package to achieve the desired level of realism.
- If you are creating a 3D animation, you will need to rig the model and create animations for the various parts of the car.
- If you are creating a video game, you will need to export the model in a format that is compatible with your game engine.
The Ford Mustang Hoonicorn v1 is an iconic custom car that is sure to turn heads wherever it goes. If you are a fan of the car, or simply appreciate well-made 3D models, then you should definitely download the free model that is available online.
Download “Free 3D Model of the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn V1 in the Classic Black Livery”hoonicorn – Downloaded 85 times –
- Author: Jane_CGI
- License: Free for personal use.
- DISCLAIMER: freebiesbundles.com does not hold any rights for this design resource. If our design resources have violated your copyright, please through Feedback to us so that we can delete a timely manner to protect you!